- Habitat: To keep your plant looking full and bushy the occasional trim of the vine is required.
- Light: Requires medium to bright, indirect light, to maintain the defined variegated swirls.
- Water: Let soil dry completely during winter, but remain partially damp during summer/spring.
- Soil: A well draining potting mix is recommended.
- Fertiliser: Every six months with a general indoor plant fertiliser.
The picture of this plant is indicative only, as we see with all plant species, every plant is unique.
Please note: Plants are only available for instore pick up. If a plant is added to the cart then instore pick up will be the only delivery option.