The Monstera Swiss Cheese Vine is another welcome addition to the Van Lier pot plant range. This variation of Monstera displays narrower leaves with strong fenestration from an infant stage. The plant is also more of a delicate vining version of Monstera than its compact counter part, the Monkey Mask. The Monstera Swiss Cheese Vine is a perfect trailing plant, or a beautiful choice for a plant that will spill from a pot. You are going to be able to pair this with any number of cover pot styles for a winning combo. This plant is a tropical variety which means that it will enjoy a more humid warm part of the home such as a kitchen, or bright bathroom.
- Habitat: Likes a warm humid environment. Avoid draughts.
- Light: Bright, indirect light. Direct sunlight will burn the plant.
- Water: Allow soil to dry out between waterings.
- Soil: A free draining soil type is recommended.
- Fertiliser: Is only required once a year, through its growing season.
The picture of this plant is indicative only, as we see with all plant species, every plant is unique.
Please note: Plants are only available for instore pick up. If a plant is added to the cart then instore pick up will be the only delivery option.