N’Joy - Epipremnum Aureum
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
The N'Joy Pothos (Epipremnum aureum) is one of the newer varieties of variegated Pothos. A distinctly beautiful variety with white and green patches on the leaves, a trailing plant that can spill over the edge of a shelf or climb up a support pole.
- Habitat: To keep your plant looking full and bushy the occasional trim of the vine is required.
- Light: Requires bright, indirect light, to maintain the defined variegated swirls.
- Water: Let soil dry completely during winter, but remain partially damp during summer/spring.
- Soil: A well draining potting mix is recommended.
- Fertiliser: Every six months with a general indoor plant fertiliser.