- Habitat: For a bushier plant, pinch tips through spring and summer months to encourage additional shoots to form. Prefers to be kept in warmer temperatures, and to be kept away from draughts.
- Light: Bright, indirect light.
- Water: Water from dry only. Leaf loss is a sign of over-watering.
- Soil: Use a peat-based soil. This plant has a small root base, therefore select a shallow pot to accommodate. Doing so will reduce the chance of water-logging the plant.
- Fertiliser: Is only required once a year, through its growing season.
The picture of this plant is indicative only, as we see with all plant species, every plant is unique.
Please note: Plants are only available for instore pick up. If a plant is added to the cart then instore pick up will be the only delivery option.