Pepperomia Marmorata - Silver Hearts
- Habitat: For a bushier plant pinch tips through spring and summer months to encourage additional shoots to form.
- Light: Bright, indirect light.
- Water: Water from dry only. Leaf loss is a sign of over-watering.
- Soil: Use well-drained mixed soil. Allow soil to dry out between waterings.
- Fertilizer: Only required once a year, through its growing season.
The picture of this plant is indicative only, as we see with all plant species, every plant is unique. Planter sold separately.
Please note: Plants are only available for instore pick up. If a plant is added to the cart then instore pick up will be the only delivery option.