- Habitat: Regularly trim the green foliage to allow pink/cream foliage to flourish
- Light: Requires bright indirect sunlight
- Water: Water at least once a week, enough to keep the soil moist. Adjust the watering frequency based on temperature and light levels.
- Soil: Well-drained soil or potting mix
- Fertiliser: Fertilise once a month during active growth stages.
Variegated plants vary between and within crops. While we attempt to maintain growing conditions, no guarantees can be made around the volume of variegation per plant. The picture of this plant is indicative only, as we see with all plant species, every plant is unique.
Please note: Plants are only available for instore pick up. If a plant is added to the cart then instore pick up will be the only delivery option.