On the go and feeling peckish? Here are five easy, healthy, low waste vegan snack ideas that fit perfectly in our leak-proof & stainless steel snack containers. Whether you're in the office, at school or uni or maybe just needing a pick me up during the day, these vegan snacks will have you feeling energized in no time. We have found being a little prepared in advance helps us reduce our own waste, it's easier to say no to single use plastic or disposables when you have snacks already with you! Let us know some of your favourite snack ideas below!
1. Carrot sticks with hummus with chilli oil
2. Rice crackers and pesto
3. Fruit slices with chocolate chips
4. Granola* and coconut yoghurt
5. Medjool dates and peanut butter
6. Pretzels and almond butter
7. Cherry tomatoes and a plant based feta cheese
8. Red pepper/capsicum sticks with hummus
9. Fresh blueberries and raspberries with almonds
10. Crunchy spiced roasted chickpeas
*We really like this recipe from Cookie & Kate
You could also combine all of these ideas to make your own vegan platter too!
Want to know more about these snack containers?
These small yet devious leak-proof pots by Seed & Sprout will efficiently contain your leakier foodstuffs, thanks to their tough, tight-fitting silicone lids (that are still surprisingly easy to get off, even for small fingers).
Good for keeping your favourite waste-free snacks like crackers safe from their dips and salads crunchy and free of dressing until meal time. You can find them here!