Peppermint & Lavender Hand Sanitiser
Alcohol denat kills microbes by inactivating their proteins, a process known as denaturation. It is highly effective at disabling enveloped viruses in particular, coronavirus.
- Formulated with 70% Alcohol Denat along with a powerful combination of antimicrobial natural oils
- This Corbin Rd. Hand Sanitiser is completely free from petrochemicals, parabens, sulphates, preservatives, silicones and perfumes.
- It smells amazing
- Eco-friendly packaging & systems in place: 250ml refill bottles and a bottle return system
- Made in New Zealand
Antimicrobial natural oils - nature’s most potent germ-fighting ingredients to create a safe and all natural hand sanitizer:
- New Zealand native kawakawa oil is a powerful antibacterial that repairs and soothes skin.
- Australian native tea tree oil boasts powerful antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties.
- Peppermint oil is a strong antioxidant that is both antiviral and antimicrobial with anti-allergenic. Breathing in peppermint oil elevates energy and can relieve headaches.
- Lavender oil is a powerful antioxidant and antimicrobial, which we specifically added to bring much needed restorative calm to heart and mind.
Refill for Hand Sanitiser
Once you have enough hand-sized spray bottles you only need refills. We have the same safe strength 70% Alcohol combined with Tea Tree, Kawakawa, Lavender and Peppermint oils so it's kinder on your skin and your nose.