1 head of cauliflower
1/2 cup plain flour
1/2 tbsp paprika
1 tsp of garlic salt
1 tbsp dried herbs
1/2 to 3/4 cup water
4 tbsp of bread crumbs for topping
Fresh parsley chopped
1-2 tbsp oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a tray with un-baking paper or a reusable baking sheet.
- Wash the cauliflower and cut into decent size florets.
- In a bowl whisk together the flour, garlic salt, pepper, paprika, dried herbs, and water.
- Submerge the cauliflower in batches and place it on the baking tray, with room around each floret.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the top of the florets and drizzle oil on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden, serve with fresh parsley, coconut yoghurt, toasted pine nuts and cranberries as a delicious salad.