Looking for some low-waste plastic free gift ideas that don't break the bank, takes little time to make AND tastes delicious? Look no further because we have you covered with this vegan chocolate festive bark! Spiced with a delicious Fix & Fogg cookie butter (a must try!) this Christmas bark is the perfect way to share the love this festive season.
250g Dark chocolate
2-3 tbsp cookie butter
3-4 tbsp roasted, shelled pistachios
1/3 cup lightly toasted pecans
1 tbsp of freeze dried plum/strawberry/raspberry
- Line a square baking tray with un-baking paper or compostable baking paper.
- Fill a medium size pot with water (about 1/3 filled) bring to the boil and switch it off.
- Pop a bowl on top, creating a bain-marie in the process, break up the chocolate and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate on the lined baking tray, using a spoon dollop the cookie butter in random spots across the chocolate and then using the back of the spoon zigzag through the chocolate.
- Sprinkle the pistachio, pecans and freeze dried berries on top.
- Leave to set in the fridge until hard.
- Peel the chocolate off the un-baking paper and break it into bark sized pieces.
- Store in an airtight container - preferably in the fridge.